Do you want a career that can make a difference to people’s lives? Getting started in social care can seem like a daunting task - but with Coverage Care it doesn't need to be.
You don’t necessarily need qualifications - we as employers will support and nurture you in order to help you on your journey within the company. Something else that is helpful, but not essential is Experience. We often see people applying for roles after taking care of close family members. Having some volunteer work or wider commitment to your community will also be helpful in your application. With that said if you are interested come and speak to us we will always be happy to advise and guide you.
In social care you'll be helping people to have a better quality of life on a day-to-day basis, so it's really important you have the right values as a person.
The following are just some of the values and behaviours we look for in team members to work here at Coverage Care, the ability to be:
- A good listener
- Good at working with others.
- Committed to quality care and making a positive difference to people’s lives.
- Willing to be guided, to learn and develop skills.
Above all you will need to:
- Be genuinely interested in people
- Treat people with dignity and respect.
- Use your own initiative and work as a team.
- Be open to new ways of thinking and working
Do you think you can make the difference?