Coverage Care Services Ltd currently offer all employees the following Employee Benefits alongside their standard terms & conditions:
- Training Opportunities
- Full Induction Plan (which includes full training & shadow shifts)
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities throughout your career (see additional handout)
Support to complete professionally recognised sector based qualifications including:
- CQC Care Certificate.
- Level 2 & 3 Diploma Qualification.
- Level 5 Diploma Qualification (managers only).
Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Telephone Counselling.
- Medical helpline.
- Face to face counselling.
- Support for managers.
- Debt, financial & legal information.
- General citizens information including guidance on personal/family crisis, relationships, finance, buying a new home, staying healthy, illness & retirement.
Work Life Balance
- Set 2 week rolling rota pattern to include alternate weekends.
- Paid Breaks.
Initial Benefits as a New Starter & throughout employment
- Free Uniform.
- No charge for initial DBS check.
- Subsidised meals whilst working on shifts.
- Leisure Savings with Telford & Wrekin Council.
- Subsidised Meals.
- Access to Paycare 4work - A great way to reclaim money spent on everyday Healthcare & access to invaluable health and wellbeing services.
- Competitive Pay & the National Living Wage applies to all staff members (including those aged under 25).
- Recognition of Qualifications – we operate a pay differential for qualified and unqualified staff.
- Weekend enhancements.
- Long Service Recognition.
Looking to start your search within us?
View the latest vacancies