Vacancy information and detailed job description.
- Job Title:Care Assistant - Homes Support Team
- Deadline:Thursday, 31st December 2020
- Location:Homes Support Team, - View all Jobs
- Type:Permanent - Full Time
- Salary:£10 per hour
- Contact:Julie Williams
Homes Support Team - Care Assistants
**Full & Part Time Hours Available**
We are looking for caring, sensitive, compassionate individuals to join our homes support team to support the delivery of a high quality service to our service users, enhancing their quality of life, whilst promoting independence.
The Home support team provide support to all of the homes where there is a requirement to support the existing team or cover absence in a particular role. It is for this reason that members of the HST must enjoy variety, working in new environments and different teams and be comfortable “hitting the ground running”
Experience of caring for others in a care setting is ideal but not essential as we will help you to develop the skills you need.
Clean driving license and access to a vehicle for working hours is essential for this role.
In return we will also:
- Offer a competitive salary and weekend enhancements. The National living wage applies to all staff members (including those aged under 25)
- Offer all employees a broad range of training & development opportunities including the opportunity to apply to complete the Level 2/3 Health & Social Care qualification
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Staff Uniform
- Paid breaks
- Provide a Rota for up to one month in advance.
For full information about this job, including employee benefits please download the Job Information Pack.