Vacancy information and detailed job description.
- Job Title:Relief Night Care Assistant
- Deadline:Friday, 31st July 2020
- Location:Barclay Gardens, Donnington, Shropshire - View all Jobs
- Contact:Jennie Morgan, Tel: 01952-605321
Relief Night Care Assistants
We are looking for caring, sensitive, compassionate individuals to join our care team to support the delivery of a high quality service to our service users, enhancing their quality of life, whilst promoting independence. We provide person centered care which starts with a care plan for every resident. Documented in this are all the daily living activities needs and preferences; therefore your duties will include; ensuring the welfare of the residents at night including the security of the home, to undertake personal care, administering medication, and ensuring night paperwork is completed. Full details are included in the job information pack.
Experience of caring for others in a care setting is ideal but not essential as we will help you to develop the skills you need.
In return we will also:
- Offer a competitive salary and weekend enhancements. The National living wage applies to all staff members (including those aged under 25)
- Offer all employees a broad range of training & development opportunities including the opportunity to apply to complete the Level 2/3 Health & Social Care qualification
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Staff Uniform
- Paid breaks
- Provide a set 2 week rolling rota pattern to include working alternate weekends.
For full information about this job, including employee benefits please download the Job Information Pack.